This is a blog about Rachel's travels in France during the summer of 2011.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Vernissage!

Bonjour!

It is officially the last weekend of my summer in beautiful Lacoste! I can't believe it is already here. It feels like we were just arriving. All of my classes are done, all of my projects are turned in and now all that is left to do is the Vernissage. Vernissage is the French word for a gallery opening or exposition. Lacoste is currently covered in the work that everyone had produced during this quarter and it is all kinds of amazing. All of our studio spaces and classrooms are covered in work for sale. It is a very exciting weekend! I leave for home on Tuesday morning. I am very excited to be back in the United States, but I am going to miss this place a lot.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment