This is a blog about Rachel's travels in France during the summer of 2011.

Friday, July 1, 2011

My First Blog Post Ever!

Dear Reader and Friend,

I am not a big fan of writing, but I though that keeping a blog of my summer would be a good way to save memories and an excellent way for loved ones and friends back home to know what I'm up to. This blog is being started a little late in the game, but it's better late than never as they say. So far I've been living in Lacoste, FR for the past week, and what a week it's been. So far this week I've flown from the USA to France, visited the market in Apt, hiked all over Lacoste, visited the Chateau de Sade, explored some ancient limestone quarries, went cherry picking twice, went grocery shopping, visited a French hardware store, visited a French toy store, ate a lot of food, sent a postcard, visited Nimes, swam under the Pont du Gard, trespassed into the fiends of a French farmer, got lost, and swam through a sea of blue spaghetti, as well as taking classes. It's been a very long and excellent week.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment